A big thanks to everyone that came out to help Fairbury celebrate its 150th birthday! It was a great weekend and we hope to see this continue next year. Be sure to shop local, without our small businesses none of this would have been possible. Another thank you goes out to our weekend volunteers, from set up to manning booths and clean up, they help make the weekend enjoyable for everyone. Together we can make this an annual event for future generations to enjoy. Happy Birthday Fairbury Nebraska! The Fairbury Community Foundation has been working hard on planning the September 14th & 15th celebration.
- 2022 MotherTung 30th Reunion at Fairbury Founders Day, Sept. 10 August 10, 2022
- If you would like to be a part of FCF July 26, 2022
- School Supplies Needed July 13, 2022
- Scholarship To Be Offered in 2022 February 2, 2022
- Donation December 21, 2021